Monday 12 September 2011

Online dating comedy opening lines




It’s official..Ms Rate-a-Date has returned to the blog and she’s on top form. 

After a recent blip called a short relationship, I have returned to the world of
online dating and have been reminded that the world can be a most scary place indeed.

Yes, scary due to those strange men that send us peculiar messages online. 

After a recent influx of such freaky reads, I have decided to re-launch the blog with
Ms Rate-a-Date’s favourite collection of dodgy opening lines, to kick-start it back into
action with a laugh or two.

These lines are enough to guarantee singledom for eternity for these guys!

1) Hi Hun, how are you today and hows your wkend? hope everything has been
fine, I’m Richard from north London and its nice to meet you, just saw your
lovely profile and I like what I see and read, so thought i had say hi, you
are such a stunning beauty, you looks gorgeous and decent, you have got
everything a man is looking for in a woman and any decent guy would be proud
to have you as his princess, you sounds nice and genuine Hun, it will be
nice to chat and get to know each other, who knows I could be the lucky guy
lol, I really like your pics Hun uv got a great body, great style and
personality, it’s been nice talking to you and I look forward to hearing
from you and chat soon, take care and have a nice day , bye darling. xxxxx
Richard

err..have we met?!!

2)Hi,I am maddy (Madhukar) work as development engineer for software giant
here ... iam indian ,my parents are surgeon..I am the only child to them.
I am looking for serious relationship/Friendship.Life is like a piano.White
keys are happy moments & Black keys are sad moments .But remember both keys
are played together 2 give sweet music. To be trusted is a greater
compliment than being loved

Really??!! I'm very afraid!
3)Hi, Just snooping through this site and i found your profile interesting.My name is 
Austin.How are you?Guess you are not being stressed at work today?What are your 
plans for the rest of the day?Meanwhile,You look Cute,neat and clean.Think we have 
something equal.Can you figure that out from both profiles?lol.Do you believe in 
horoscope?Maybe we can also used that to compare and contrast.Just kidding.
I will appreciate if you can take your time to read through my profile.I would 
like to know more about you.I will be excited to hear back from you soon.Cheers.x

Neat and clean??!! He must have been dating a few tramps!

4) Hi, you there how are you. Are you free for clean chat plz?

'you there'! Charming! Are these men obsessed with 'clean'?!

5) i'm french well educated,and with a good job from north London. I'm looking for real life situation and wanted to know if it would be of interest as i'm very much looking for humiliation and to serve and dream to be enslaved. I was wondering if I could be of interest? x

Is it wrong to be thinking about some DIY jobs that I could get him working on?

Have you received a weird ice-breaker lately? Add it to the comments please! 

Next blog post coming soon...watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment